Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week Three at the CCM

The University was super fun, and we actually go back tomorrow, but we gave out two Books of Mormon and a couple pamphlets and I actually talked to someone who was majoring in language so he spoke English which was super nice. I'm becoming more comfortable with talking to people but I still panic when they try asking me something because I'm trying to listen but they speak so fast it's hard to catch everything and then when I try to reply I sound like a retard haha but it's slowly getting better. So we have mock investigators who are the teachers and I got some tips but it was really cool because he told me that he like the fact that I'm trying to teach with my own words instead of reading them off of a page or something. 
So there is an Elder who is being a major Dbag and he keep being rude to one of my favorite teachers and I want to talk to him about it but I haven't felt it to be the right time yet so I'm still waiting. 
Anyway I took a couple more pictures today and I will try to get those sent to you as soon as I can. 

Mom, I love you so much and I can't wait to tell you all about next week and I can't wait for next month when I get to talk to y'all!!!!
Be sure to give everyone a big hug for me.

I love you Mom,

Love Elder Henze 

 At the Santo Domingo Dominican Republic Temple




 This is fruit, he says it's pretty good.  Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment