Monday, December 29, 2014

December 10, 2014

First, I will be Skyping with you on Christmas day at about 430 in the afternoon which is 130 your time so be ready for that. Second, I´m in the city of Santiago in an area called Cristo Rey, the people are super awesome and always willing to help, we have investigators and they are all super good people. My first Sunday was good, I had to bare my testimony which turned out pretty good, and next week I have to give a talk on Heavenly Father. Yes, all the members were all excited and all are wanting to help me with my Spanish especially since I´m the only one who don´t know it very well ha ha, but it´s coming along. A lot faster than I had expected ha ha.  I taught half a lesson to an investigator yesterday and that went super well. My comp. is awesome! He is from Provo and he played football too, he is a super hard worker and thankfully very patient with me and my learning Spanish, he is really encouraging. 
Hey so for packages and stuff don´t let anyone send them yet I need to get you the information so they don´t spend more money than what they need to. I don´t have the addresses with me but I will have them next week. 

Mom I´m super glad I made the decision to come on a mission, I know it will be a great experience. I love you so much and I´ll explain more next week. 

Hey Dad, 
I´m super glad all is well and tell Luke I´m way proud of him and give him a big hug for me! All is well on my end, I´ve had some tough times and I have made lemonade haha.  We have some investigators that are doing awesome right now! I taught half a lesson to them and it was super cool because the spirit was so strong! The Spanish is coming along well and super fast according to my trainer. Sorry my letter is so short this week, I will write more next week. 
This is what is going to happen for Christmas, We are going to come to the internet place at about 1630 my time which will be 1330 your time so be ready, I can´t give an exact time because it´s a public place but that will the time and we are going to try to Skype so you can be ready for that. 
I love you so much Dad and I´m glad everything is going well, Tell Jacob I´ll be praying for him. 
I can´t wait to see you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment