Monday, December 29, 2014

December 17, 2014

Oh my goodness I can´t even begin to explain how fast time is going by ha ha I mean, I´m already two weeks into the field!!! ha ha. And I completely understand the entire ¨no one understands prophets¨ thing, one of our investigators is progressing really well, we´re going to teach him and his wife the word of wisdom today so we´ll see how that goes and his dad is in town and we explained the Book of Mormon to him a little bit because he was confused as to why we have it and why we have prophets and stuff and it was super cool because you could literally see the spirit testifying to him. Now he wants to join in on the lessons while he is here visiting.
 
That is awesome Luke did so good in his game! Tell him congrats and give him a hug for me. As for packages, it´s okay I´m not super worried but when you send them you can send them directly to the mission office through UPS but it will cost more for you, or you can send them to the Miami address and it will cost more for me so just you know that. 
 
Mom I love you tons and I can´t wait to talk you next week!!! 

Hey Dad,
I´m glad everything is going well at home, everything is moving along on my end too. One of our investigators is progressing really well, we´re going to teach him and his wife the word of wisdom today so we´ll see how that goes and his dad is in town and we explained the Book of Mormon to him a little bit because he was confused as to why we have it and it was super cool because you could literally see the spirit testifying to him. Now he wants to join in on the lessons while he is here visiting. 

Anyway Dad I´m super happy and all is going well, the words you told me couldn´t be anymore inspiring than that of what the Lord wanted me to hear. 
I love you Dad, stay safe and all that good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment