Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 3, 2014-In Santiago

Hey Mom and Dad,
So first off my Pday is Wednesday, second, all is well and I am stoked to be in the field! My companions name is Elder King. He has been out for a little over a year and he is super awesome, it´s going to be a great transfer. Yesterday when we arrived at the Mission Home it blew me away! The house was huge, and it was just awesome! We got pizza hut pizza during orientation and later we got to go into the field on splits and we had to place a Book of Mormon. When we left the house it started to down pour so when we got about 100 feet down the sidewalk, my companion and I were soaked! Luckly it didn´t rain for too long so we eventually dried off haha. We taught two lessons and the first guy fed us peas and rice with some chicken, it was actually really good haha, the second was super good and he could understand English so I could explain everything I needed to in English which was nice and my companion was rather surprised and excited how well I could explain and testify with the spirit, it was awesome. Everything here is pretty different than in Santo Domingo as far as house sizes and clenliness haha other than that it´s the same haha. The people are awesome! They are so humble and nice. 
That´s about it for this week, but all is well and I´ll have more stories for next week I love you Mom, give everyone my love and I´ll talk to yáll next week and actually speak to you in about two or so!

I love you 
Elder Henze

The group leaving the CCM for their fields of labor - Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment