Tuesday, February 17, 2015

January 21, 2015

Hey Mom,
So I did get the package finally, and the cookies were delicious!!!
So on Luke´s camp out, did he get anymore merrit badges? And that totally sucks that he has practice at 0600hrs hahaha. Yeah you´ll have to send me some pictures and such and let me know how he did. 
I hope sister Hunter gets better soon that doesn´t sound too good haha, and I can promise you that the weather here is way better than there, and yeah I have blue skies, and it´s still hot everyday haha. 
So for contacting, my comp doesn´t like to knock doors or contact at all really, we ask for referls or we just talk to people randomly and ask them questions or they ask us questions so that is pretty interesting sometimes, but mostly we work on the people we have now and the less actives. We finally have a date with Andres and Bielka for the 7th of Febuary, and they can´t wait! It´s super cool to see how excited they are to be a part of this church. 
My spiritual experience this week, well I had an interview with president..... Haha no just kidding I didn´t get a calling haha but it went really well, I love my mission pres. I told him my concerns with the language and my other concerns and stuff and he just calmly gave me some examples and at the end he just told me just to have more faith so I´m working on that. After my interview with pres. I had to tell a story or experience to his wife and so I told about the one when I went on splits in my area and I had to be the senior comp for the day. While I was in the middle of talking he came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders then explained to his wife that I was an extrordinary missionary and that I was going to amazing things, and he did this really loud so everyone in the office could hear haha and after he said that I just about started to cry haha. So I know I´m supposed to be here but I´m still waiting to find out why. That helped my testimony that the Lord knows each one of us individually and he knows our needs and desires, we just need to have faith and trust that everything will work out the way they need too. 
Mom, I love you and I know that the Lord is mindful of you and He loves you very much, yes more than I do so don´t worry, all is well. 

I love you Mom
Until next week.

Elder Henze

No comments:

Post a Comment